Friday 23 May 2014

Cute Little Monsters...

Time took on a different meaning in the last months, but finally Mini Man made his appearance on the 22nd April.


To celebrate his arrival I made a birth-notice card to share with family and friends. A quick search on pinterest led to me to this pin, and the Cute Little Monster theme was born ;) I created 4 monsters out of felt (one for each member of the family), photographed each one on a white background and used Adobe Illustrator to prepare the images for the birth card. We printed our cards using an online service and we were really happy with the quality.


To celebrate the arrival of his little brother I made big brother a new T-shirt. Using Rae's Flashback Skinny Tee pattern, I made a 5T size with a 4T length (Mister Man is a stocky little fella for an almost 3 year old). I gave it short sleeves in time for summer. Using the pre-existing hems of the XXXXL shirt I used to make Mister Man's tee made this a super fast sew. I printed out the monster onto iron-on transfer paper, and added it to the shirt. 



And here it is being modelled by the new big brother...








No comments:

Post a Comment